Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
This psalm is about how God speaks to us. Even though we’ve never seen God, we can know about him because of what he has created. The sun, mountains and the ocean are all things God created to show us how powerful and creative He is.
- Even though we’ve never seen God, we can know about him because of what he has created
- God wrote us a note. It’s called the Bible.
- God didn’t just make the sky and give us the Bible. He actually came to us in person. That’s who Jesus is.
Psalm 19:1 The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship.
See Also: God
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What’s your favorite thing you’ve ever made? How long did it take you to make it?
- What are the ways God tells us about Himself? (Hint: there are three of them.)
- Read Colossians 1:15. Jesus was there before anything was created. Why is that important for us to know? What does that tell us about who Jesus is?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Book of Psalms series.