The Bible teaches that when we pursue God, we’ll really have it “good”. But what does that mean for a kid? It’s more than just candy and video games all day long.
- We have it “good” when we have joy.
- We have it “good” when we have freedom.
- We have it “good” when we have Jesus.
John 8:32 And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Describe your “best day ever”. Where would you be, what would you do, who would you be with?
- Describe what joy can look like in your life. Why does God care if we have joy?
- What does a person act like without joy? Why doesn’t God want us to be that way?
- What does freedom mean? Why is freedom important?
- Why is knowing Jesus so important? How does He help us?
- Read Hebrews 12:2-3. Jesus endured much suffering for us on the cross. Why do you think He found joy in that suffering? What can His attitude teach us?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?