Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
This psalm tells us what we should do everyday. It doesn't matter where we are or what we're doing.
- Today, we’re talking about praising God.
- Praise is just a fancy word for telling God how much we love him.
- God is even greater than your stuff, friends, and family.
- We should praise God everyday.
Psalm 34:1 I will praise the Lord at all times.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What’s the nicest thing someone has said to you? Why do compliments feel so good?
- Why does God deserve our praise? Make a list of some of the things you can praise God for as a family.
- Read Psalm 43:5. What are some things you can praise God for even if you’re really sad about something in your life?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Book of Psalms series.