This psalm tells us what we should do everyday. It doesn't matter where we are or what we're doing.
- Today, we’re talking about praising God.
- Praise is just a fancy word for telling God how much we love him.
- God is even greater than your stuff, friends, and family.
- We should praise God everyday.
Psalm 34:1 I will praise the Lord at all times.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What’s the nicest thing someone has said to you? Why do compliments feel so good?
- Why does God deserve our praise? Make a list of some of the things you can praise God for as a family.
- Read Psalm 43:5. What are some things you can praise God for even if you’re really sad about something in your life?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Book of Psalms series.