- Today, we’re talking about praising God.
- Praise is just a fancy word for telling God how much we love him.
- God is even greater than your stuff, friends, and family.
- We should praise God everyday.
Psalm 34:1 I will praise the Lord at all times.
- Even though we’ve never seen God, we can know about him because of what he has created.
- God wrote us a note. It’s called the Bible.
- God didn’t just make the sky and give us the Bible. He actually came to us in person. That’s who Jesus is.
Psalm 19:1 The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship.
- God can see the future. Psalm 22
- God has a plan, and nothing takes him by surprise.
- We can trust God because he has the future in his hands. Jeremiah 29:11
Jeremiah 29:11 The plans I have for you are good, giving you a future and a hope.
- God doesn’t want us to be grumpy.
- You can’t be thankful if you only focus on yourself.
- Thankfulness is an attitude that comes from knowing that God is good.
- When we’re at church, we should sing with thankfulness.
Psalm 100:4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and praise his name.