Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
- The church is not a building, but all the people who belive in Jesus Christ as their savior.
- The first Christians gathered together regularly to hear people teach about Jesus.
- The first Christians spent time together as friends.
- They shared meals and prayed together.
- They helped each other and were generous.
- They worshiped God together.
- Even though the things in the Bible a long time ago, the same things happen at church today.
Acts 2:44 And all the believers met together in one place and shared everything they had.
See Also: Church