Just for Parents
Talk about this week’s parenting topic with your spouse, mentor, or small group.
More Topics for Parents:
- Creating a Conversational Culture at Home
- The Importance of Structure in the Home
- How To Use PG Resources With Your Kids
- The Pledge of Allegiance, Family And God
- The Strong-Willed Child
- Does The Bible Promise That My Kids Will Be Perfect?
- Should We Fight in Front of The Kids?
- Count The Cost of Competitive Sports
- Help! My Kids Are Addicted To Their Screens
- Your Family, Jesus And The American Dream
- Pray Blessings Over Your Children
- Admitting You’re Wrong as a Parent
- BFF Parenting Is a Terrible Idea
- Winning the Heart of Your Daughter
- The Failing “Power Tools” of Parenting
- When Should Your Child Take Communion?
- 3 Mindsets to Successful Parenting
We believe discipleship starts in the home, and that’s why we build tools that help parents start meaningful conversations with their kids (Deut 6:6-7).
We believe disciple-making should be something every Christian can do, and that’s why we’ve designed our tools around having simple conversations. PursueGOD Kids is just one part of a family of websites designed to help you make disciples at church, at school, or in the workplace. Click below for more info.
FlexTalk.org is a library of values-based conversation starters built for the home, school, and workplace. Each topic in our library has a short video along with talking points and discussion questions. Just find a topic, share it with family, friends, or a small group, and invite others into a life-changing conversation. Learn more at www.FlexTalk.org.
PursueGOD.org is a library of Bible-based conversation starters designed to help Christians make disciples. Each topic in our library has a short video along with talking points and discussion questions. Just find a topic, share it with family, friends, or a small group, and invite others into a life-changing conversation. Learn more at www.pursueGOD.org.
PursueGODkids.org is a library of Bible-based conversation starters designed for families and churches. Each lesson has a fun, short video where kids explain the Bible so other kids can understand it. Learn more at www.pursueGODkids.org.