Just for Parents
Talk about this week’s parenting topic with your spouse, mentor, or small group.
Don’t Play The Comparison Game With Your Kids
- Your kids are unique individuals so it’s not fair to compare them with their siblings because of factors like birth order, sex, and age. All of these factors shape the personality of our kids, so comparing them is unfair.
- You shouldn’t view your kids as trophies in your display case of great parenting. Good parenting is about shepherding each child’s heart individually – knowing what makes them tick, helping them overcome struggles, and setting them up to accomplish their goals. Colossians 3:21, Ephesians 6:4
- Don’t Play The Comparison Game With Your Kids
- 3 Tips For Raising Daughters
- The Dad Scorecard
- The Pledge of Allegiance, Family And God
- How to Pray for Your Family
- Boundaries in Parenting
- The Secret Sauce to Christian Parenting
- BFF Parenting Is a Terrible Idea
- Creating a Conversational Culture at Home
- The Importance of Structure in the Home
- How To Use PG Resources With Your Kids
- The Strong-Willed Child
- Does The Bible Promise That My Kids Will Be Perfect?
- Should We Fight in Front of The Kids?
- Count The Cost of Competitive Sports
- Help! My Kids Are Addicted To Their Screens
- Your Family, Jesus And The American Dream
- Pray Blessings Over Your Children
- Admitting You’re Wrong as a Parent
- Winning the Heart of Your Daughter
- The Failing “Power Tools” of Parenting
- When Should Your Child Take Communion?
- 3 Mindsets to Successful Parenting
We believe discipleship starts in the home, and that’s why we build tools that help parents start meaningful conversations with their kids (Deut 6:6-7).
We believe disciple-making should be something every Christian can do, and that’s why we’ve designed our tools around having simple conversations. PursueGOD Kids is just one part of a family of websites designed to help you make disciples at church, at school, or in the workplace. Click below for more info.
FlexTalk.org is a library of values-based conversation starters built for the home, school, and workplace. Each topic in our library has a short video along with talking points and discussion questions. Just find a topic, share it with family, friends, or a small group, and invite others into a life-changing conversation. Learn more at www.FlexTalk.org.
PursueGOD.org is a library of Bible-based conversation starters designed to help Christians make disciples. Each topic in our library has a short video along with talking points and discussion questions. Just find a topic, share it with family, friends, or a small group, and invite others into a life-changing conversation. Learn more at www.pursueGOD.org.
PursueGODkids.org is a library of Bible-based conversation starters designed for families and churches. Each lesson has a fun, short video where kids explain the Bible so other kids can understand it. Learn more at www.pursueGODkids.org.