Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Wisdom isn't just for owls. It's for every kid who wants to pursue God!
- Wise kids are smart.
- Wise kids have kindness deep down.
- Wise kids live a long time.
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.
See Also: Choices, Proverbs, Wisdom
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Make a list of wise choices kids can make. Make a list of unwise choices kids can make. Why should we stick with the wise choices?
- Why do you think we should trust God’s perspective over our own?
- Why is it important to be kind?
- Why is obedience important to a kid?
- Read Jeremiah 29:11. What does it mean to you that God has a plan for your life? How does our obedience affect this promise?
- Read Psalm 9:10. How does knowing God help you to trust him more?
- Read Proverbs 28:26. How does obeying God keep us safe?
- Read 1 Corinthians 13:4. What does this verse say about love? How can you love others this way?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Proverbs for Kids series.