Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Your relationship with God is like driving in a car. There’s a right way and a wrong way.
- Everyone gets to choose their own path in life.
- God likes it when you choose the right path as a kid! Psalm 1:1
- God promises to watch over kids who follow him.
Psalm 1:1 (MSG) How well God must like you—you don’t hang out at Sin Saloon, you don’t slink along Dead-End Road, you don’t go to Smart-Mouth College.
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Describe a time you or your family have gotten lost. (vacation, going to a friend’s house)
- If you’re on the wrong path, what are some things you would be doing?
- If you’re on the right path, what are some things you would be doing?
- How has God watched over your family?
- Read Jeremiah 29:11. What kind of plan does God have for our lives? What do we need to do to follow that plan?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.