Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
The story of Ezra the scribe shows us that God can use anyone to make a difference.
This is Q10L5 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- God used a king named Cyrus to bring his people back.
- The people started building a brand new temple.
- God used a scribe name Ezra to be a leader.
- God can use anyone to make a difference.
Ezra 7:27 Praise the Lord, the God of our ancestors, who made the king want to beautify the Temple of the Lord in Jerusalem!
See Also: Courage
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What do you want to be when you grow up and why?
- Who was Cyrus and how did God use him?
- Why was the temple important to the Jewish people?
- Read Jeremiah 29:11. Who has great plans for our lives? What do you hope God has planned for you?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.