Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Jesus is so strong that he can do anything he wants whenever he wants.
- Jesus’ friend Lazarus got really sick. John 11:1-3
- Jesus didn’t go heal him right away. John 11:17-22
- Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead. John 11:41-44
- Jesus has the power to do anything he wants!
John 11:25 I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What do you do to build stronger muscles? If you were the strongest person in the world, what would you do?
- What happened to Lazarus? Why were Lazarus’ sisters mad at Jesus?
- What did Jesus end up doing for Lazarus?
- Read Ephesians 3:14-17. Describe God’s power from this passage. How does God’s love make us strong?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Life of Jesus series.