Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Someday, in heaven, Jesus is going to sit in the middle of it all and make the world perfect.
This is Q12L13 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Heaven will have a throne right in the middle of everything. Revelation 21:1-3
- The one sitting on the throne will be Jesus.
- In Heaven, all the bad things will be gone forever. Revelation 21:4
- Jesus himself will make everything new. Revelation 21:5
Revelation 21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.
See Also: Heaven, Jesus
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Describe the worst day you’ve ever had. How did you get through it?
- Where can we all live with Jesus someday? What will be in the middle?
- What won’t be in heaven? How does Jesus make us new?
- Read 2 Corinthians 5:17. What does it mean that we can be a new person and what is the old stuff we need to get rid of?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Life of Jesus series.