Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
God is big and we are small, yet he still wants us to talk to him.
- God is big, but he still wants to talk to you! Psalm 27:8
- God is close even if everyone else runs away. Psalm 27:10
- With God on our side, we can be brave. Psalm 27:14
Psalm 27:14 Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous.
See Also: Courage, Psalms, God
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Who is the bravest person you know? What makes them so brave?
- What are the Psalms?
- How do we talk to God? What should you talk about with God?
- Who will never let us down or forget about us? What can you do to show God that you won’t forget about him?
- Read Hebrews 13:6. Who is our helper? How does knowing God make us brave?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Psalms for Kids series.