Instructions: Watch the video above and then talk about it with your family! Learn more
Carson recites a simple poem about grumbling and complaining... and choosing not to do it.
- Don’t grumble!
- Grumbling is complaining about stuff that goes wrong.
- Kids who grumble become adults who grumble.
Philippians 2:14-15 Do everything without complaining and arguing, so that no one can criticize you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people.
Talk About It
- What was your favorite part of the video? What is one thing you learned?
- Who is the biggest grumbler you know? What do they always grumble about?
- Do you think Jesus grumbled about anything? Why or why not?
- Read Philippians 2:14-15. Why do you think the Bible says not to grumble? What are some of the bad things that can happen when we get in the habit of grumbling?
- What is the opposite of grumbling? How can you do THAT more?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?