Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more.
Failure is defined as “lack of success.” But failing is not always a bad thing.
- Failure is “lack of succss.”
- Failure is not always a bad thing. But we have to keep going even if we fail.
- You win with attitude and effort, even when you lose.
- You make God smile when you do your best, and that’s how you win at losing.
Galatians 6:9 So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.
See Also: Attitude, Effort
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Have you ever been cut from a team? How did that feel? What do you think Michael Jordan did to go on to be the best to ever play basketball?
- Why is it easier to give up than to keep trying when we fail or lose? What do you think God wants us to do?
- Read 1 Corinthians 9:24-25. What does this passage tell us to do? What is the eternal prize we all want?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?