A "kinda sorta" Christian doesn't really know Jesus, but a real Christian treats him like a best friend.
- A “kinda sorta” Christian is a kid who kinda knows who Jesus is, but not really.
- If you’re best friends with Jesus, you’ll start acting like him.
1 John 2:6 Those who say they live in God should live their lives as Jesus did.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? Explain.
- Make a list of things you love to do and a list of things you hate to do. Then, make a list of things you only sort of like doing.
- How do people typically act who don’t know or care about God?
- What makes a person a best friend to you?
- What can you do to spend more time with Jesus?
- How does Jesus want us to act?
- Read Isaiah 29:13. What do you think it means that people honor God only with their words? Why does it matter what’s in your heart?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?