Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Someday everyone - even mean people - will realize that God is in charge.
- There are mean people out there.
- God hates sin because it hurts us.
- God will win in the end.
Habakkuk 2:4 “Look at the proud! They trust in themselves, and their lives are crooked. But the righteous will live by their faithfulness to God.”
See Also: Sin
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Why do you think some kids are bullies? What should you do if you see someone being bullied?
- What do kids typically do when they want to be mean to others?
- Sin means we go our way instead of God’s way. Why does sin hurt us?
- Why does God care about what we do?
- What do you think it means that God will win in the end?
- Read 1 John 4:4.. Who died to give us victory over sin? How does the Holy Spirit help us?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Through The Book of Habakkuk series.