Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
We should act the same way at church, home, and school. That is character.
- Character counts with God.
- Character is who you are when nobody is looking.
- The people in Crete didn’t have character.
- Christians should act differently than Cretans.
Titus 2:12 We should live in this evil world with wisdom, righteousness, and devotion to God…
See Also: Character
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- How do your friends typically act when parents are in the room? How are they likely to act when parents aren’t around? Why is there a difference?
- What does character mean?
- What might it say about someone who acts one way in front of adults and another way when just with friends?
- Do you have friends that act differently when around certain people? Does that bother you?
- Make a list of bad behaviors the Cretans were probably guilty of doing.
- Read John 15:18-19. What do you think Jesus means that the world hates him? What does it mean that the world might hate us?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Book of Titus series.