- Sex is not a dirty word, but it is a word you should be sure to use when talking to your parents.
- Sex is something God made just for marriage, and it’s a good thing. It’s a gift for a husband and wife.
- Sex is more special than your friends even know. You’ll hear more about sex as you get older.
- Always be respectful when you talk about sex!
Ephesians 5:31 A man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.
- Purity is just a fancy word for honoring God when it comes to sexuality.
- The opposite of purity is dirty.
- Purity starts with how you think about sex.
- Purity is also about how you talk.
- If you think right and talk right, you’ll be able to act right.
Psalm 119:37 Turn my eyes from worthless things, and give me life through your word.
- Temptation is something everyone deals with.
- We need to know how things like pornography, talking dirty, or acting dirty can lead to trouble.
- If you’re tempted, do these four things:
- Take your thoughts captive. 2 Corinthians 10:5
- Run away. 2 Timothy 2:22
- Run toward good things. 2 Timothy 2:22
- Tell somebody.
2 Timothy 2:22 Run from anything that stimulates youthful lusts. Instead, pursue righteous living, faithfulness, love, and peace. Enjoy the companionship of those who call on the Lord with pure hearts