Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Titus was like a coach to the church in Crete. He told them the right things to do. We should listen to our coaches, too.
- A coach helps people to do the right thing.
- Titus coached old people first.
- Titus also coached the young people.
- God wants you to listen to your coaches.
Titus 2:6 In the same way, encourage the young men to live wisely.
See Also: Obedience
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Do you have a favorite coach? Why are they your favorite? What don’t you like in a coach?
- How was Titus a coach to the church in Crete?
- Why do you think he had more to say to the old people?
- What was Titus’ message to the young people?
- Who are your coaches that help you to live wisely?
- Read 1 Timothy 4:12. According to this verse, what areas of life should you be an example to others? How can you honor God with what you say and how you live?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Book of Titus series.