Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
God doesn't want us to be jerks to our friends. He wants us to be kind and gentle.
- Gentle means being kind and tender.
- Humble means you don’t think of yourself better than others.
- We should be kind to other because God has been kind to us.
Titus 3:2 They must not slander anyone and must avoid quarreling. Instead, they should be gentle and show true humility to everyone.
See Also: Kindness
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Make a list of things you need to handle with care or else they might break (i.e. a baby, eggs, jewelry, dishes, etc.)
- What does it mean to be kind? Who do you need to be kind to in your life?
- What does humble mean? What is the opposite of humility?
- What is likely to happen if we aren’t kind and humble to our friends?
- How has God been kind to you?
- Read Ephesians 4:31-32. According to this verse, what should we get rid of in our lives? What should we do instead?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Book of Titus series.