Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
The Bible tells us what we're supposed to do when we're stressed or worried.
- The Bible tells us to do three things when we’re worried
- Don’t worry about it.
- Pray about it.
- Thank God.
Philippians 4:6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
See Also: Worry, Prayer
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Make a list of things adults seem to stress about. Make a list of things kids worry about. How do people typically act when they’re stressed?
- Why don’t we need to worry?
- How has God helped you when you’ve been worried about something?
- Make a list of people and situations you want to pray for as a family.
- Why is being thankful a part of overcoming worry?
- Read Matthew 11:28-30. What does Jesus tell us to do with our worries? What does he give us in return?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Don’t Phlip Out series.