- The Bible tells us to do three things when we’re worried
- Don’t worry about it.
- Pray about it.
- Thank God.
Philippians 4:6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
- Peace means freedom from frenzy.
- God’s peace is smarter than our brains.
- God’s peace makes your heart feel better.
Philippians 4:7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
- When the Bible says to have “lovely” thoughts, it just means that we should think about the good stuff.
- Jesus loves you.
- You are special.
- You can obey.
Philippians 4:8 “And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.”
- The key to overcoming worry is to keep practicing.
- Pray and thank God for everything!
- Get rid of your frenzy!
- Think about lovely things!
Philippians 4:9 “Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me—everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of peace will be with you.”