Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Sometimes following God can be risky!
- God made Daniel a leader under king Darius. Daniel 6:2-3
- The other leaders were jealous and tried to get Daniel in trouble. Daniel 6:4-5
- Daniel obeyed God instead of the king, so he got thrown to the lions. Daniel 6:16
- Sometimes trusting God is risky business.
Daniel 6:23 Not a scratch was found on him, for he had trusted in his God.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Share a time you got in trouble for something you didn’t do. How did you feel about that?
- What did King Darius ask everyone to do for 30 days? What was the punishment for not obeying the king?
- What did Daniel continue to do? Who protected him in the lion’s den?
- Read 1 Corinthians 15:58. What does this verse tell us to do and what attitude should we have while we do it?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.