Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
When the Israelites started complaining about their food situation, God taught them a lesson that they would never forget.
This is Q4L3 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- One month after leaving Egypt, the people of God were already complaining.
- God gave the people just enough food every day.
- The people called the mysterious food manna.
- Sometimes God gives us exactly what we need and not one bit more.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
See Also: Complaining, Prayer
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Make a wish list of your top 3 things you want to get this year. How will you feel if you don’t get them?
- Why were the Israelites complaining?
- What fell from the sky?
- Read 1 Corinthians 13:4-5. What does love look like? Why is being selfish unloving?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.