Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
We all make mistakes, and it's really important to learn from them!
- King Belshazzar had a big party and worshiped false idols. Daniel 5:1-4
- A spooky hand appeared and wrote a riddle on the wall. Daniel 5:5-6
- The riddle was a warning that the king forgot to learn from the past.
- Wise people learn from past mistakes.
Deuteronomy 4:9 Be careful never to forget what you yourself have seen.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Share about a mistake you made recently. Did you learn from it?
- What was the name of the king in the story? What did he do that was so wrong?
- What appeared on the wall that wrote a riddle? What did Daniel say it meant?
- Read Proverbs 13:13. Who are the wise people you should listen to in your life? What happens when we don’t listen to good advice?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.