Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
A Christian kid who is mean to a non-Christian is a “Jesus Jerk.” Don’t be that kid.
- Christian kids play by the Jesus rulebook.
- Non-christian kids don’t know about our rulebook.
- Jesus jerks make people believe their rulebooks.
Matthew 7:12 Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you.
See Also: Attitude, Disciple-making
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Make a list of what a mean kid would do. Make a list of what a nice kid would do. Why does God care about how we treat people?
- What is the name of the book that is also Jesus’ rulebook?
- Why is it important for us to read our Bibles?
- How can you share the Jesus rulebook with your friends in a nice way?
- What’s the Golden Rule?
- Read Colossians 3:12-13. How does God want us to treat people?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Versus series.