To learn how to use our tools in parenting, click here.
Don’t be a “weak sauce” Christian. Be strong and stand up for God!
Who’s the strongest person you know? How do you know they’re the strongest? Put ’em to a test:
- Can he pick up a really heavy box?
- Can he carry a person on her back?
- Can he do 100 chin ups?
If they answer is yes to those questions, then guess what? That person is the strongest kid you know. But now ask these questions to another kid:
- Can he pick up a tiny box?
- Can he carry a smaller kid on his back?
- Can he even do one chin up?
If they answer “no” to those questions, then that kid is WEAK SAUCE! He should start keeping a diary, ’cause he’s a wimpy kid!
Now how about this question: how do you know if you’re a weak sauce Christian? Here’s the test…
If you’re a “weak sauce” Christian…
- You care more about your friend’s opinion than what the Bible says.
- You only pray to God when you want a toy or something.
- You don’t live like Jesus wants you to live.
Don’t be a weak sauce Christian! Be strong!
If you’re a strong Christian kid…
- You care more about God’s opinion than anything else.
- You pray and read the Bible every day.
- You live like Jesus is your best friend.
God is looking for kids who will be strong at home, at school and everywhere! A true Christian will stand up for God. Anything else is weak sauce!