Don't be a weak sauce Christian. Be strong and stand up for God!
- If you’re a “weak sauce” Christian…
- You care more about your friend’s opinion than what the Bible says.
- You only pray to God when you want a toy or something.
- You don’t live like Jesus wants you to live.
- If you’re a strong Christian kid…
- You care more about God’s opinion than anything else.
- You pray and read the Bible every day.
- You live like Jesus is your best friend.
- A true Christian will stand up for God.
Romans 12:2 Do not copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? Explain.
- Who is the strongest person you know? What makes them strong?
- Why shouldn’t we listen to the world? Why should we listen to the Bible?
- When we pray, what else should we do besides just asking for stuff?
- How often do you read the Bible and pray? Why is that important for us to do?
- Read 1 Corinthians 16:13. What can we do to be strong for God? What do we need to guard against?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?