Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more.
The first thing every kid needs to know about the Christian faith is all about how to start a relationship with God.
- Our problem is sin.
- Our solution is Jesus.
- Our response is faith.
- We start by trusting Jesus.
Galatians 1:4 Jesus gave his life for our sins, just as God our Father planned, in order to rescue us from this evil world in which we live.
See Also: Salvation, Jesus
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Make a list of the stuff you got for your last birthday. How much of it did you pay for with your own money? Who gave you your presents?
- Why is sin a problem?
- What did Jesus do to fix our sin problem?
- Read Ephesians 2:8-9. Jesus is God’s gift to us. What do we have to do to get that gift? How much do we have to “pay” God for it?
- Have you put your faith in Jesus? If not, are you ready today? Pray the prayer with your parents or teacher.
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Foundations for Kids series.