Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more.
There are three main things every Christian should do. The first two are obvious, but don't forget the third thing!
- Don’t forget the third thing. To know what the third thing is, we have to remember what the first two things are. They’re “trusting Jesus” and “honoring God.”
- The third thing is, WE GROW BY HELPING OTHERS! God wants us to help others. Even if you’re a kid you can help people trust Jesus and honor God.
Romans 15:2 We should help others do what is right and build them up in the Lord.
See Also: Disciple-Making
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- How would explain to your friends why they need to trust Jesus?
- What are some examples of how you can honor God in your life?
- Why will you grow in your faith in God as you help someone else?
- Read Matthew 5:14-16. Who are we a light for? How can you be a light for Jesus to your friends and family?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?