Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
God sent Gideon into battle with only 300 men, and they won without even using their swords!
- God chose little Gideon to rescue his people from the Midianites. Judges 6:14
- Gideon was so nervous that he asked God to prove he was the right guy. Judges 6:17
- God made sure Gideon’s army only had 300 men. Judges 7:7
- Gideon’s army won without even using their swords! Judges 7:22
- If God is on your side you can win any battle.
Judges 7:20 A sword for the Lord and for Gideon!
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Share a time you had to do something hard or scary.
- Who was Gideon and why was he confused that God had chosen him?
- What did God do to Gideon’s army? What happened in the battle with the Midianites?
- Read John 16:33. Why will we have troubles in this life? Why don’t we need to be afraid?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.