Be careful who you put on your friend list because they will rub off on you.
- Our friends rub off on us. The more you hang out with someone, the more you start acting alike!
- We should pick our friends carefully. If we hang out with kids who are mean or dishonest, we might become that way, too.
1 Corinthians 15:33 (NIV) Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.”
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Make a list of what a good friend looks like. Make a list of what a bad friend looks like.
- How have your friends rubbed off on you in a good way? How about in not so good ways?
- What are some qualities you should look for in a friend?
- Read Ephesians 4:31-32. What bad things should we get rid of in our lives? How should we act instead?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?