Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Do you ever want to be kind or helpful to someone who is mean to you? That's exactly what happened in this incredible story.
- Naaman was a great warrior, but he was a leper.
- The girl with no name is a hero because she chose to show kindness to someone who was not nice to her. 2 Kings 5:3
- Compassion means be tender-hearted to someone and see things from their point of view.
Psalms 103:8 The Lord is compassionate and merciful, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love.
See Also: Compassion
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Has anyone ever been mean to you at school? How did it make you feel? Did you ever try to be nice to them anyway?
- How do you feel when someone is nice to you?
- How can you be nice and show compassion to others?
- Read Matthew 5:47. Why does God want us to be nice to everyone, not just our friends? What happens when we’re nice to others?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Stuff You Missed series.