Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
A woman did something unusual to show her gratitude to Jesus for forgiving her mistakes.
- Jesus had dinner at the house of a pharisee. Luke 7:36-37
- A sinful lady came in and anointed Jesus’ feet with perfume. Luke 7:38
- Jesus told a parable to prove a point. Luke 7:41-43
- When Jesus forgives, you love him back!
Ephesians 1:7 He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What’s the best reaction you’ve seen when someone opened a great gift?
- What did a woman do for Jesus? Why did she do that?
- What story did Jesus tell to prove a point to Simon?
- Read Romans 8:37-39. What does this passage tell us about God’s love for us? Who helps us to conquer all things?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Life of Jesus series.