Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
When the paralyzed man met Jesus he ended up getting much more than he asked for.
This is Q4L13 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Four men brought their paralyzed friend to see Jesus. Mark 2:3
- They cut a hole in the roof and lowered their friend in front of Jesus. Mark 2:4
- Jesus healed the paralytic. Mark 2:5
- Jesus cares about every need we have.
Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need
See Also: Sin, Jesus, Miracles
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- If you were to go camping, what are some of the essential things you would need to survive?
- Why were the men so desperate to get their friend to Jesus? What did they have to do to reach Jesus?
- What did Jesus do for the man? Why were some people confused by what Jesus said?
- Read Matthew 6:31-34. What are some things you worry about? What do these verses say to do with your worry? Who takes care of your needs?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Life of Jesus series.