Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
We talk about Heaven a lot in church, but have you ever wondered what Heaven is really like?
This is Q5L1 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Heaven is a lot different than earth.
- Heaven is better than the best birthday party you’ve ever been to.
- In Heaven, we get to be with Jesus forever.
- There’s only one way to get to Heaven.
John 14:6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
See Also: Salvation, Heaven, Asking Jesus Into Your Heart
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Describe your best day ever. (Where you’ll be, what you’re doing, who you’re with and what you’ll eat).
- How is heaven different from living on earth?
- What do we have to do to get to heaven?
- Read Revelation 21:3-4. Who do we get to live with in heaven? Describe what you think heaven will be like?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Basics series.