Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Habakkuk was a guy with a weird name who had a hard job and some tough questions for God.
- Habakkuk was a prophet of God.
- The name “Habakkuk” means “to wrestle.”
- God told Habakkuk to relax.
Habakkuk 2:4 “Look at the proud! They trust in themselves, and their lives are crooked. But the righteous will live by their faithfulness to God.”
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What do you like to do when you want to chill out and relax? What do your parents like to do to relax?
- What are some other funny names from the Bible?
- Why do you think being God’s prophet would be a tough job sometimes?
- What are some questions you would like to ask God when you get to heaven?
- Why did God want Habakkuk to relax?
- Read Psalm 35:7-8. Why don’t we need to worry about what other people are doing? What should we focus on instead?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Though The Book of Habakkuk series.