Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Sometimes life isn't fair. Instead of complaining, we should trust God.
- Do you ever complain when life isn’t fair?
- Habakkuk complained a lot
- Instead of complaining, we should trust God by doing these 3 things
- Tell your parents how you feel
- Pray about it
- Write down 3 good things God has already done for you
Habakkuk 2:4 Look at the proud! They trust in themselves, and their lives are crooked. But the righteous will live by their faithfulness to God.
See Also: Complaining, Trust, Attitude
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- To complain means you feel like something isn’t fair. What are typical things kids complain about?
- Why did Habakkuk complain a lot?
- Instead of complaining, what should Habakkuk have done instead?
- What will you do the next time you feel like something isn’t fair?
- How does trusting God to take care of us help us not to complain?
- Read Proverbs 3:5-6. Who should we trust? Why shouldn’t we trust ourselves?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Through The Book of Habakkuk series.