The Bible says Christians should be generous with their money. But what does that mean for kids?
Proverbs 4:18 (MSG) The ways of right-living people glow with light; the longer they live, the brighter they shine.
This verse is talking about habits. If we develop good habits as kids, we’ll have good habits as we grow older. Here are some good money habits:
- Give your pennies at Sunday School. (Luke 21:1-4)
- Share your toys.
- Give away your clothes when you grow out of them.
- Set Up: Watch the video together or invite someone to set up the conversation.
- What do you think Jesus would have done with his money if He had been rich?
- What do you think Jesus wants US to do with our money?
- Do you have anything in your house that you could give to someone who needs it?
- Takeaway: Write a personal action step based on this conversation.