Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Going to church can help you to be a better Christian kid.
- We go to church to connect to Jesus.
- We go to church to connect to other Christians.
- We go to church to find and use our gifts.
Hebrews 10:24 Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works.
See Also: Church
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What are some of your favorite things about going to church?
- What are the 3 reasons why we should go to church?
- Why do we need Jesus? (See Foundations for Kids)
- What are some of the gifts God has given you? How can you use those at your church to help others?
- Read Galatians 5:22-23. List all the fruit God wants us to produce in our lives. Which one do you need to work on growing more of in your life?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Versus series.