Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
The sister of Moses was both famous and fun, but that doesn't mean she was perfect.
This is Q4L2 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Miriam was probably the sister who saved Moses. Exodus 2:5-10
- Miriam was famous for helping lead the Israelites out of Egypt. Micah 6:4
- Miriam also led in complaining against Moses. Numbers 12:1-2
- Everyone has bad days, even people who are close to God.
Philippians 2:14 Do everything without complaining or arguing.
See Also: Complaining, The Birth of Moses, Moses and the Burning Bush, Parting the Red Sea
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What do you tend to complain about the most? How do your parents react to it?
- Who was Miriam? What did she help Moses to do? Why did Miriam complain about Moses?
- Why do your parents dislike your complaining? Why do you think God dislikes our complaining?
- Read Psalm 100. Identify all that this passage tells us to do. Why is God worthy of our praise?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.