Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
When we stay connected to God, we produce a lot of good things!
- The Bible talks about “fruit of the Spirit”.
- God’s spirit is like a gardener in our hearts.
- Our job is to stay connected to Jesus.
- When we stay connected to Jesus, people can see the fruit!
Ephesians 5:22-23 But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- If you could grow any type of food in your yard, what would you grow?
- Name the fruits of the Spirit. Which one do you need to grow more in your life?
- Who helps us to grow the fruits in our hearts? How do the fruits help us in life?
- Read Matthew 7:16-20. What is Jesus saying about fruit and actions in this passage?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Basics series.