Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
You should be kind to people even when they don't deserve it!
This is Q8L5 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Naaman was a commander of an enemy army, and he had leprosy.
- Naaman’s army raided Israel and took lots of people captive.
- One of the captives felt sad for Naaman and wanted him to be healed.
- You can be a hero if you show kindness even when people don’t deserve it.
Luke 6:27 Love your enemies! Do good to those who hate you.
See Also: Elisha, Kindness, Forgiveness
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Who do you have a hard time getting along with in your life? Explain.
- What’s the name of the guy we learned about in this lesson? What was his job?
- Why did the girl with no name feel bad for Naaman? Who did she tell him to go see?
- Read Proverbs 24:17. Why shouldn’t you be glad when others mess up? How should you be instead?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.