Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
You should be kind to people even when they don't deserve it!
- Naaman was a commander of an enemy army, and he had leprosy. 2 Kings 5:1
- Naaman’s army raided Israel and took lots of people captive.
- One of the captives felt sad for Naaman and wanted him to be healed. 2 Kings 5:2-3
- You can be a hero if you show kindness even when people don’t deserve it.
Luke 6:27 Love your enemies! Do good to those who hate you.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Who do you have a hard time getting along with in your life? Explain.
- What’s the name of the guy we learned about in this lesson? What was his job?
- Why did the girl with no name feel bad for Naaman? Who did she tell him to go see?
- Read Proverbs 24:17. Why shouldn’t you be glad when others mess up? How should you be instead?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.