Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
No matter where you are, it’s a good place to share about the good news of Jesus.
This is Q12L7 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- The apostle Paul finally made it to Rome. Acts 28:14
- Paul started telling everyone the message of Jesus. Acts 28:17
- Some people listened and some people didn’t. Acts 28:24
- Everywhere you are is a good place to share about the good news of Jesus. 1 Peter 3:15
1 Peter 3:15 And if someone asks about your hope as a believer, always be ready to explain it.
See Also: Missions, Purpose
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- If you were having a big party, how would you go about inviting your friends? How would you parents do it?
- Where was Paul in our story? Why was he there?
- Who was Paul teaching about while he was in jail?
- Read Colossians 4:5-6. Identify everything this passage tells us to do. What is the most important information we need to know in order to help a friend to trust in Jesus?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.