Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
No matter what happens, we can choose to be thankful because God is good.
This is Q12L8 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Thankfulness is the opposite of grumpiness.
- Thankfulness is a choice. Psalm 100:1-2
- We can be thankful because God is good. Psalm 100:4
Psalms 100:4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and praise his name.
See Also: Thankfulness, God
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What are the top 3 things you’re thankful for in your life?
- What is the opposite of thankfulness?
- How has God blessed you? How can you choose to be more thankful?
- Read Hebrews 12:28. What is the unshakable Kingdom? How can we show God our thankfulness?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Kids’ Wisdom series.