Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
No matter what happens, we can choose to be thankful because God is good.
- Thankfulness is the opposite of grumpiness.
- Thankfulness is a choice. Psalm 100:1-2
- We can be thankful because God is good. Psalm 100:4
Psalms 100:4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and praise his name.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What are the top 3 things you’re thankful for in your life?
- What is the opposite of thankfulness?
- How has God blessed you? How can you choose to be more thankful?
- Read Hebrews 12:28. What is the unshakable Kingdom? How can we show God our thankfulness?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Kids’ Wisdom series.