- Statistics show us that our kids are accessing and consuming very troubling things on the internet and most parents are unaware of that exposure.
- The largest group consuming pornography online is between the ages of 12-17.
- 70% of kids stumble upon porn while working on homework or while doing research for a project.
- Only 15% of parents are paying attention to what their kids are doing on their phones or online.
- Practical things you can do to protect your kids: Proverbs 22:6
- Don’t let your kids have their phones or computers in their rooms at night.
- Check their search history weekly.
- Have conversations regularly about the dangers of pornography, safe ways to search for information on the web, not sharing personal information with strangers online, and learning how to post responsibly on social media.