Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
God gave Joshua some pretty crazy instructions, but when he followed them something incredible happened!
- God told Joshua to take the city of Jericho. Joshua 6:2
- God gave Joshua a crazy battle plan. Joshua 6:3-5
- Joshua did what God said and the wall of Jericho came down. Joshua 6:20
- We only win battles when we trust God’s plan.
2 Chronicles 20:15 Do not be afraid! Don’t be discouraged by this mighty army, for the battle is not yours, but God’s.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- If you were Joshua leading an army into battle, what instructions would you give the soldiers to ensure a successful mission?
- What was the name of the town the Israelites needed to conquer?
- What did God tell Joshua and his men to do? How many times were they supposed to march around the city?
- Read John 14:27. These are Jesus’ words to us. What do you think peace of mind and heart means? Why don’t we need to be afraid?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.