Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Stephen’s last words on earth can teach us a lot about forgiveness.
- Stephen was just a regular guy. Acts 6
- Stephen’s last word was “forgiven”. Luke 23:34
- We can choose to forgive even when it really hurts. Acts 7:56
Acts 7:56 Look, I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing in the place of honor at God’s right hand!
See Also: Forgiveness, Church, Trials
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- What was Stephen’s job?
- Why were people trying to hurt Stephen?
- What was Stephen’s last word?
- What should we learn from the story of Stephen?
- Read Colossians 3:13. What does this verse tell us to do? Why should we be forgiving people?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Famous Last Words Series.