Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Jesus wants us to use our talent, not bury them.
- God gives everyone different kinds of talents. 1 Corinthians 12:18-21
- Our talents grow when we use them wisely.
- Jesus wants us to use our talents, not bury them. Matthew 25:16-17
Matthew 25:29 To those who use well what they are given, even more will be given, and they will have an abundance.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Share a talent you have. How did you get good at that thing?
- What happened to the guy who just buried the money?
- How can you use your talents to help others?
- Read 1 Corinthians 12:18-21. Why do you think God gives each of us different talents? What would happen if we were all great at the same thing? How can we use our talents to honor God?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Life of Jesus series.