Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
The future seems scary if you think about it... unless you remember that God is in charge of it!
- God can see the future. Psalm 22
- God has a plan, and nothing takes him by surprise.
- We can trust God because he has the future in his hands. Jeremiah 29:11
Jeremiah 29:11 The plans I have for you are good, giving you a future and a hope.
See Also: Future, Psalms, God
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Think about your future (when you’re a grown up). How many kids do you think you’ll have? Where will you live? What job will you have?
- Parents: how did you answer that question when you were a kid?
- What does it mean for our lives that God can see the future?
- Read John 14:1-3. Jesus will return someday to take us to Heaven. Talk about what you think Heaven will be like.
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Book of Psalms series.