The future seems scary if you think about it... unless you remember that God is in charge of it!
- God can see the future. Psalm 22
- God has a plan, and nothing takes him by surprise.
- We can trust God because he has the future in his hands. Jeremiah 29:11
Jeremiah 29:11 The plans I have for you are good, giving you a future and a hope.
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Think about your future (when you’re a grown up). How many kids do you think you’ll have? Where will you live? What job will you have?
- Parents: how did you answer that question when you were a kid?
- What does it mean for our lives that God can see the future?
- Read John 14:1-3. Jesus will return someday to take us to Heaven. Talk about what you think Heaven will be like.
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Book of Psalms series.