Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
We’ll continue learning about the first Christmas. We’ll talk more about the wise men and their really, really, long journey.
- The wise men’s journey toward the star wasn’t easy.
- Our journey with God doesn’t always mean you get what you want.
- Following Jesus is always worth it.
Matthew 2:10 When they saw the star, they were filled with joy!
See Also: Christmas
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Where’s the last place you traveled to with your family? How long did it take to get there?
- Do you always get what you ask for on Christmas? Why or why not?
- What can happen if we always get what we want?
- Read John 14:6. How does Jesus describe Himself? Why is Jesus worth following?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Follow The Star series.